Annual Summit and Conference 2020
APSIPA ASC 2020 (www.apsipa2020.org) is the 12th annual conference organized by Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association (APSIPA), which will be held on December 7-10, 2020, in Auckland, New Zealand. Founded in 2009, APSIPA aims to promote research and education in signal processing, information technology, and communications. The annual conferences have been held previously in Sapporo, Japan (2009), Singapore (2010), Xi’an, China (2011), Los Angeles, USA (2012), Kaohsiung, Taiwan (2013), Siem Reap, Cambodia (2014), Hong Kong, China (2015), Jeju, Korea (2016), and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2017) and Hawaii, USA (2018), and Lanzhou, China(2019).
APSIPA is interested in all aspects of signal and information processing theories, algorithms, securities, implementations, and applications. All accepted papers will be indexed by EI compendex and archived by IEEE Xplore.
The technical program includes, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Biomedical Processing and Systems
- Image, Video, and Multimedia
- Signal and Information Processing Theories and Methods
- Signal Processing Systems: Design and Implementation
- Speech, Language, and Audio
- Wireless Communications and Networks
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Deep Learning-based Signal Processing
- Multimedia Security and Forensics
- Signal and Information Processing in Energy and Sustainability
- Signal and Information Processing for the Internet of Things
Signal and Information Processing Education